Facebook++ Download iOS 10/11 iPA For iPhone No Jailbreak No PC
Facebook++ Download iOS 10/11 iPA For iPhone No Jailbreak No PC – Facebook just achieved 2 billion users this month. In case you’re a dynamic user on this social network, at that point, you probably been utilizing the Facebook application a lot. Have you ever think that it’s exhausting? I’m not happy with the official app, so I chose to attempt another a new modified version named Facebook++.
As the name proposes, this version packs a large group of highlights and enhances your experience in utilizing Facebook on cell phones or tablets. You can download videos from your News Feed just by one click, set a password to get to the application, In-application Messenger and significantly more highlights we will cover later in this post.
In case you’re interested and need to try it out, at that point here are the means by which to download and install Facebook++ on iOS without jailbreak and PC. You don’t have to expel the first Facebook application from your iPhone. [no_toc]
How to Download facebook++ iOS iPA For iPhone No Jailbreak No PC
- You need to launch Safari on your iPhone, then click on this link
- Once prompted, select Install to confirm. You need to wait for a few seconds while installing the app on your device. Once it will be done, you’ll see the Facebook++ app on the home screen of your device. Its icon is the same as the original Facebook App but named Facebook++.
- Now you need to do one thing when you will open the app, you’ll get the Untrusted Developer message and the app cannot be used you don’t need to worry about it. To fix it, Go to navigate to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management. On some iOS versions devices, this option might be available at General > Profile(s) & Device Management or General >Device Management. Locate the profile that belongs to the Facebook++ installation. Tap on it and then tap Trust and then Trust again. You have done all with it. Now you can enjoy your newly tweaked Facebook++ with a dozen of new and advanced features.
In the event that the link above doesn’t work, you can attempt the sideload method, yet it requires using a PC running Windows, macOS, or Linux. Simply read this article and you’ll know all that you have to do. Download Facebook++ IPA document here
The most loved element of this modified version form is download videos. Presently this application will include a little straightforward download button in the right bottom corner of the video. Simply tap on it, you’ll be able to save videos to your device Camera Roll. In the event that you don’t turn on automatically save to Camera Roll, you’ll need to manually save videos in the Download folder on your iDevice.
In the event that you don’t find the Video Download Button irritating, you can hide it in the Settings area. Also, each time you need to download a video, tap on the down arrow of the post to uncover download option.
Use In-App Messenger: As we have encountered, it’s the mobile web-based version rather than the old in-app Messenger. However, it’s as yet helpful as you don’t have to exchange again and again between two applications any longer.
Set Passcode: Enable a password as well as Touch ID to get to the Facebook application.
Main Feed Type:
You can choose the latest posts in your timeline of events instead of the popular ones. Other Features:
- Hide Facebook App Tab Labels: Now you can hide just the labels for the navigation tab at the bottom of Facebook
- Autoplay: there is an autoplay option which Allows you to enable, disable or on ‘enable with Wi-Fi connection’ video autoplay in your newsfeed.
- Inline Video Playback: When you click to activate a video playback, the video doesn’t take over the whole screen, it plays inside its original window.
- Sidebar Navigator: It enables the old sidebar navigation
- Confirm Like: you can show confirmation alert when tapping on like button.
Our target makes your experience with iOS device easier and user-friendly and we hope that you love to visit us. If you have any question, drop it below in the comment section. we’ll try our best to answer.
Keep Reading – www.iosbuckets.com