Plex Media Server Download and Install iOS 10/11 No jailbreak No PC (Plex++ iPA 2017)
Plex – is a famous platform for streaming your own local media files, like movies and TV shows, to any kind of your personal devices. The user interface of ‘Plex’ is very advanced, and its ability to stream media to your devices anywhere on the internet is extremely useful for users with large media collections. However, one of the disappointing thing with ‘Plex’ is the monthly cost you have to pay to be able to stream your media to your mobile devices, such as your iDevices like iPhone or iPad.
This costs $4.99 a month, which is not that much expensive, but a lot of users may feel they are unable to pay this amount for it. That is where ‘Plex++ tweak’ comes in. ‘Plex++’ is a hacked iOS version of the ‘Plex application’, which enables some of the features also with a Plex Pass without needing to actually have one. The special reason for using this is to bypass the limit of one-minute streaming through the application without a ‘Plex Pass’.
This enables you to stream media to your iDevice without needing to buy a ‘Plex pass’. ‘Plex++ tweak’ will not enable options like offline media viewing, as this cannot be done without a paid Plex account. If you are able to pay for ‘Plex app’, you defiantly should as it helps the developers to make it even much better. However, if you are totally unable to afford ‘Plex app’, this is a good solution for you.
Also Don’t Miss – Download Hacked iPhone App Store with Unlimited Apps For Free.
Plex Media Server Download and Install iOS 10/11:- Requirements & Notes
- You do not need a P.C for this method.
- You do not require a jailbroken device.
- This is just for educational purposes only. We strongly recommend paying for Plex app, as it helps the developers make it even better. Use this at your own risk.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this, re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days. (Click here to see how to prevent apps getting revoked).
Also, Check – G.T.A San Andreas For iPhone With Latest Update 2017.
Plex Media Server Download and Install iOS 10/11:- Written Guide
- Navigate to this page on your iDevice (must be with Safari Browser). Once there, you should see a website similar to the App Store.
- Now you have to Tap the ‘Library’ button at the bottom. In here you have the option to view applications, games, and unverified applications. Tap on the ‘Browse‘ button under the ‘Apps‘ section in your device screen. Once the page loads, make sure you are in the ‘Tweaked Apps‘ tab at the top of the device screen.
- Now you need to see a list of all the apps that are available to be downloaded. Then find the application named ‘Plex++‘, then you have to Tap on it. This should bring you to the application install page.
- On the installation page, Tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘. It will now begin installing a normal app store application.
- Once the application has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error you don’t need to worry about it. To solve this issue open the Settings>General>Device Management.
- Now you have to Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing Plex++ tweaked file. Now Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the application will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use Plex++ tweaked app on your iDevices like iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Once you will open the application, you will need to login to your Plex account. When you’ve logged in, you can begin using Plex tweaked app without any restrictions for free!