PPSSPP – PSP emulator For iOS 11, 10 Without Jailbreak iPhone and iPad
PPSSPP – PSP emulator – Hello, friends, do you want to get free portable PlayStation player to your iDevice? In this article, we will guide you to download and install PPSSPP – PSP emulator for iOS 10/11 iPhone/iPad and iPod. To install this Emulator does not require any jailbroken iPhone or iOS device.
This is the most recent version form of PPSSPP – PSP emulator for iOS 11 which great with Apple’s 64-bit devices running iOS 11. This PSP emulation experience brings awesome features like HD gameplay, tablet access with customizable on-screen controls for a personalized experience and ability to save and restore game data at any time during play game. This is the thing you would expect from nowadays emulation experience.
Also, Check – Delta Emulator For iPhone/iPad/iPod No Jailbreak or PC required.
Also, Check – PP25 iOS 10/iOS 11 Download And Install No Jailbreak No PC iPhone/iPad/iPod
How to install PPSSPP – PSP emulator For iOS 11, 10 without jailbreak
- For install PSP Emulator for iOS 11 to your iPhone/iPad or iPod, you need to download and install IPA file to your PC or Mac. Download PPSSPP IPA from here.
- We hope you have PPSSPP IPA file on your PC or Mac., For install PPSSPP app to your iDevice, you have to sideload IPA file. You can use two type of option to sideload protube++ IPA file. You can try one of below ways to get it done.
- Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 To iPhone and iPad
- Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak Step
- Now you have successfully installed PPSSPP IPA file in your iDevice. Now you have to do the device that it is a trusted installation and that it should be allowed to execute like any other app. To do it, you have to go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management. On some iDevices, this could call Device Management.
- Now you can locate the profile which has been installed with the ProTube++ app on your device. You need to Tap on this and then tap into Trust button. This will trust the app on your iDevice.
- Now you are done with it. You just need to go to home screen and tap on PPSSPP -PSP emulator icon app. Now you can Enjoy with PPSSPP PlayStation on your iOS device.
How to install PPSSPP – PSP emulator For iOS 11, 10 with jailbreak
If you have got a jailbroken iOS device, You can try below method to Download and install PPSSPP for iDevice. This method works for iOS Version 6.0 or above (it requires a jailbroken iOS device)
- First, you need to add the PPSSPP Cydia/APT Repo
- Now Open Cydia, and go to the Manage tab
- Then Tap on “Sources“
- Now Tap on Edit, and then Add.
- Now Enter this URL: http://cydia.ppsspp.org/
Method 2 :
- First, you need to Install PPSSPP from Cydia
- Now Tap on Search, and then type in “PPSSPP“
- Now you have to Tap on the PPSSPP package you want to install (see the FAQ for more details)
- Then Tap on Install, and then Confirm