Cydia Impactor is a proper old tool that is developed by the creator of the Cydia store, Jay Freeman aka Saurik. Cydia Impactor got much attention when it was developed initially. Recently, Cydia Impactor got a lot of attention as an ever-increasing number of people are looking for methods to sideload Cydia apps without jailbreak using windows. Today I will reveal to you how to use Cydia impactor and is it an App Signer alternative for Windows?
How to use Cydia Impactor
A lot of people ask on google, how to use Cydia Impactor? What apps can we download & install using Cydia Impactor? Also, Is it safe to enter my Apple ID & password in Cydia Impactor? Today, we gonna try to answer almost all the queries that you have regarding to these impactor.
Is it safe to install applications by Cydia Impactor?
First of all, we are going to tell you all about using this impactor is safe or not. Because a lot of people seems to be doubtful about the originality of it. Essentially this Impactor is a tweaked tool which allows you to sideload the app on your iOS 9/10/11 device. Before you ask is Cydia Impactor is safe or not, you need to ensure that the IPA file you are using is safe or not.
Yes, Cydia Impactor does ask for your Apple ID & passcode during the signing process but it uses that information for not anything but App Signing. That is because Apple needs your Apple ID to sign the application. This Impactor just takes your Apple ID from you and redirect to Apple servers.
Now if you are totally sure that the IPA file is completely safe and doesn’t contain any exploits, you are golden. That is because of this Impactor design from one of the most trusted sources in the Jailbreak community. The developer of Cydia.
How to use Cydia Impactor
Even thou this impactor is very easy to use the program, a number of users get confused because the program likewise has some functionality built for Android phones. Below we have tried to make the sideloading process of Cydia Impactor as simple as it possible.
- First, you need to make sure that you have installed an updated version of iTunes on your Computer. It’s not required to be running, it just needs to be installed in your PC
- Then you will need to download IPA file of the application that you want to sideload to your iDevice. ensure that the IPA file is coming from a trusted source. That is because a lot of people face this problem and complain that they get ipa.cpp errors in Cydia Impactor. If you are sure that the IPA file is safe and working. Go further step.
- Now you have to download and install the latest version of Cydia Impactor from the official site http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/.
- If you are using Windows PC, make sure that you have the impactor.exe file in the same folder where you have other files of the zip file. if you don’t have, Cydia Impactor will give errors of dll missing if you will try to run impactor.exe file without other files being in the same folder
- Once you have Cydia impactor up and running, connect your iDevice using the proper working USB cable. Now make sure that your device is showing up inside the Cydia Impactor. If it doesn’t show your device, you need to re-install iTunes updated version
- This is the step where a number of new users have confusion. Because there is a “Start” button on Cydia Impactor window, a number of users think like they have to Tap on the “Start” button. You don’t Tap that. Simply drag and drop the IPA file on that Cydia impactor window and then it will ask for your Apple ID and Password
- Once it will be entered, it will sign the IPA file and install the application on your iDevice and you don’t need to do anything. If you are facing ipa.cpp cannot find .app/info.plist error, you will have to move the IPA file in the same directory where you have “impactor.exe” file. This will fix the error.
So friends, Now you know about How to use Cydia impactor and it is totally safe to use, let’s know about what apps you can sideload using this Impactor on your iDevice.
Also, Check- TweakBox | Download TweakBox For iPhone/iPad/iOS
Also, Check- iOSEmus – iOS App Download & Install | Pokemon Go, Emulators
What Apps can you install with the help of Cydia Impactor on your iOS device
One thing you have to know is that Impactor is not a program that will let you install Cydia tweaks and themes on your iOS device without the jailbreak. It can’t do that. Because jailbreak process cracks root access to the file system of your iOS device which tweaks and themes need to operate directly without apple restriction.
Cydia Apps that don’t need root access are the only apps that you can download install/sideload using this Impactor in your iPhone. Below is a small list of some popular apps that you can sideload using Cydia Impactor in your device. In case if your favorite application is not listed below, you can try to sideload by this impactor it and if it works, You don’t need to worry, if you try to sideload an application that doesn’t work in your device, it will not cause any damage to your iDevice or your Apple ID.
- FlekStore, TweakBox, CinemaBox, PlayBox HD
- Snapchat++, Hacked version of Pokemon Go
- You can also download & install apps like iFile and Filza app but you will not be able to use some of the
functions because they need root access on your iOS device.
You have done all with it. If you are able to fix your issue regarding Cydia Impactor uses, follow us on Facebook & Twitter for latest updates. Keep visiting iosbuckets.com for all the latest news on Apple iOS.