How To Download & Install Playbox HD iOS 10/11 (No Jailbreak No PC) on iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
Playbox HD iOS 10/11 – is well-known free movie and TV show streaming application accessible for iOS. Playbox HD iOS 10/11 simple for anybody to watch their most loved shows and movies on their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad for absolutely free of cost!
For quite a while this application was just accessible to people with jailbroken devices, in any case, as of late it has become possible to install this app without the need for a jailbreak. These strategies can be a little temperamental so new sites are continually appearing with the ability to install them.
Playbox HD iOS 10/11 – Requirements & Notes:
- You do not require a jailbroken device.
- You do not require a PC.
- ‘Playbox HD iOS 10/11’ is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. On the off chance that this happens the application will begin to crash. To fix this re-download and install the application and try again. In the event that this does not settle the issue at that point try again in a couple of days. (Click here to see how to prevent applications getting revoked)
Download & Install Playbox HD iOS 10/11 – Written Guide:
- Navigate to this page on your iDevice (must be with Safari). And then Tap on the button in the middle of the page labeled ‘Install AppValley’.
- You ought to get a pop-up asking you want to Install the AppValley application on your device. Tap on the ‘Install’ button, and the application should start to install on your device like a typical app store application.
- Once the application has been installed it won’t open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To fix this open the Settings app and explore to General>Device Management.
- Tap one of the menus inside this page until the point when you locate the one containing AppValley. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the application will become trusted.
- Open the AppValley application, at that point tap the ‘Library’ button at the bottom. In here you have the alternative to see applications, games, and unverified apps. Tap on the ‘Browse’ button under the ‘Applications’ segment.
- You should now see a list of all the apps that are available to be downloaded. Then you need to find the app named PlayBox HD and tap on it. This will bring you to the apps install page.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get’ button beside the icon. A pop-up will ask as to whether you need to install the application. Tap on ‘install’. It should now start installing a normal app store application.
- Once the ‘Playbox HD iOS 10/11’ has been installed it won’t open due to untrusted enterprise developer error. To fix this open the Settings application and explore to General>Device Management.
- Tap one of the menus on this page until the point when you find the one containing the PlayBox HD application you downloaded. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the application will become trusted.
- You should now have the ability to open and use the PlayBox HD application on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.